As a fully integrated company, Ferrer has maintained a longstanding commitment to its industrial activity.
Our certified manufacturing centres in Spain, Germany and Mexico produce chemicals and finished pharmaceuticals to the highest standards, both for our own products and for other companies. Our dedicated group logistics hub is an example of ground-breaking automation matched to sustainable design.
The implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices and the latest industrial technologies ensures the highest quality standards. Environmental best practice and certification confirm the importance of sustainability or Ferrer. Integrated supply chain management and fully connected R&D, scaling up and manufacturing guarantee the most efficient industrial processes.
- Compliance with the highest international quality standards, including FDA certification and full implementation of GMP ICH Q7A and ISO 9001
- ISO 14001 for environmental management
- Food, feed and pharmaceutical safety: HACCP and FAMI QS
- Health & safety: OHSAS 18001
- Logistics centre and expansion of pharmaceutical manufacturing centre in line with US Green Building Council LEED certification.