Members of honour
- Minister of Health, Social Services and Equality
- Minister of Health of the Generalitat of Catalonia
- Secretary of State for Research, Development and Innovation
- President of the Royal Academy of Medicine
- President of the Royal Academy of Pharmacy
- President of the Catalan Royal Academy of Medicine
- President of the Catalan Royal Academy of Pharmacy
Scientific Committee Members
- Prof. Dr. Francesc Jané Carrencá
- Prof. Dr. Enrique de la Morena García
- Prof. Dr. Ciril Rozman Borstnar
- Prof. Dra. Margarita Salas Figueras
- Prof. Dr. Eugenio Santos
- Prof. Dr. Miquel Vilardell Tarrés
- Sergi Ferrer-Salat Serra Di Migni, President
- José Vilarasau
- Jordi Massana Ramentol
In the field of biomedical research, the Ferrer Research Foundation carries out the following activities, among others:
1. Granting the Severo Ochoa Award for Biomedical Research.
2. Publication and dissemination of biomedical research projects which are of particular importance to the training and promotion of Spanish researchers.
Other possible activities include:
1. Scientific events.
2. Collaboration with research centers, institutions or research organizations in the promotion of activities that enable the dissemination of biomedical research in Spain. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org